Saturday, September 19, 2015

Miniature Book Earrings





Mini Book Earrings, Its very simple and fun to make, My daughter helped me to cut the paper, this is my first try with earrings. I thank Mrs Kathe Rauch who taught me how to make this.

You can take print out of your own choice of book, the printouts could be taken in regular paper and apply 2 to 3 coats of modpodge on it, so that it becomes stiff and hard. Or you can print it out in photo paper.

For the pages you can simply fold the paper about 4 times and cut it out to the size of the book and now fold the book cover and stick the pages to the spine of the book.

Make a hole at the top corner of the book with the help of a push pin or nail and insert a jump ring and attach the hook to it and close the jump ring.


You can print out the below image to make one.



No comments:

Post a Comment